Achar Masala is a versatile blend of spices commonly used to craft flavorful pickles. It can also be used to dress various vegetables, salads, parathas, and curd dishes.
Sri Sri Tattva Achar Masala is a perfect blend of aromatic spices blended together to make a rich and spicy masala that can be used to make delicious tangy pickles and dress many vegetables, salads, parathas, curd etc.
- Used to make delicious tangy pickles
- Dress many vegetables, salads, parathas, curd etc.
How to Use
Simple Steps To Make Delicious Mango Pickle
- Wash 400g of raw mango pieces in water and let it dry for 1 day in salt.
- Once the mangoes are dry mix them with 100g of Sri Sri Tattva Achar Masala.
- Heat 150g of edible oil and close the flame, let the oil cool down again.
- Mix the cooled oil with the mango pieces in the jar.
- Tasty Mango pickle is ready to eat.
- Other Uses: You can sprinkle it on Salad, Khakhras, Parathas, Curd & other food items.
- Chilli Powder
- Methi Dal
- Iodized Salt
- Refined Edible
- Oil, Rai Dal
Net Weight: 100 g